OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Products export & import issues

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Israa Salameh 6 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

juaned
    Participant

Hi

I’m trying to start importing products and I found the following issues:

1) When exporting it says “Export started successfully. You will receive email notification upon completion.” but that email never arrives. I have the email config okay and tested, in fact I can send Email manually. My Crontab is running the services explained in the installation:

Both commands tested manually and working okay.

Any idea?

2) When I download the “Data template” available in the Import menu, the content says:

Backend header doesn’t contain fields: descriptions:English:fallback, descriptions:English:text, names:English:fallback, names:English:string, shortDescriptions:English:fallback, shortDescriptions:English:text

What’s wrong here? I thought it was a language issue (I was using Spanish) but I get back to the default English and it was the same.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies

mfejczaruk
    Participant

Hello,
    Please run

in

catalog and paste contents here or on pastebin. You’re probably not running consumer in proper catalog

juaned
    Participant

Hi

Here is the output

https://pastebin.com/xxixj1zX

Thanks in advance for your help

mfejczaruk
    Participant

It seems that you have a lot messages in queue. Please run this command until you see

Such output means that all messages were consumed. Afterwards you can try to export/import and see if any output is being shown.

HulTh
    Participant

Hey Juaned,

another small question by the way: Can you explain us how we can import images to items?

Best Regards

mfejczaruk
    Participant

Merlin:
    As far as I know, it’s impossible for now.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

1) Are you sure that the user that exports products has an email address? Before sending an email, the message queue consumer should retrieve the message with the recipient’s email and the url of the CSV file. Please make sure you add the -vvv option to increase verbosity.

Please keep in mind that you shouldn’t set the “oro:message-queue:consume” command to cron, instead – use one consumer process or a setup supervisor, and take a moment to read the documentation.

2) Can you please let me know what version of orocommerce you use, and which grid produces this error?

HulTh
    Participant

mfejczaruk:

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards

Israa Salameh
    Participant

Hi
    what do u mean by “set the “oro:message-queue:consume” command to cron, instead – use one consumer process or a setup supervisor ” ?? could u explain more specifically
    and also the link u provided is not working .
    thx for help

mmiasnikov
    Participant

Hi, @dam3t.ra7el

Correct link to the documentation, mentioned by Mike Kudelya is https://github.com/oroinc/crm-application#installation now.

Also you can read how to setup and configure message queue consumer with supervisor in the MessageQueue bundle documentation.

Israa Salameh
    Participant

thx @mmiasnikov for ur help
    everything is all right now.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.