OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce QUERY packet error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  artelcreative 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

artelcreative
    Participant

having run php app/console oro:install --env prod everything seems to install and when installation finishes
    I get the message:

followed by

How do I now resolve this?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

Check the max_allowed_packet setting on you MySQL server and increase it if necessary (64 MB is probably the reasonable default nowadays, so set it to 64 MB if it is currently less than that).

Also, if your MySQL is running on a separate machine, make sure there are no network connectivity issues, as this error can also be result of loosing connection to MySQL.

artelcreative
    Participant

Thanks. I’d already increased max_allowed_packet so was surprised to see the error again. However, simply re-running the install command seems to have fixed this as there were no errors second time around.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.