OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce setAssetsVersion is not callable

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 8 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Hello Everyone,

I am installing oro commerce through composer but when it is setting up some parameters it say something like that:

Method Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\Composer\ScriptHandler::setAssetsVersion is not callable, can not call post-install-cmd script

What is it?

Is it an error?

What is missing in my installation.

Thank you

> Sensio\Bundle\DistributionBundle\Composer\ScriptHandler::buildBootstrap
    > Sensio\Bundle\DistributionBundle\Composer\ScriptHandler::installRequirementsFile
    > Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\Composer\ScriptHandler::setPermissions
    > Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\Composer\ScriptHandler::installAssets
    Method Oro\Bundle\InstallerBundle\Composer\ScriptHandler::setAssetsVersion is not callable, can not call post-install-cmd script

Additionally I provide to you the oro versions is installed on my server:

[root@lo orocrm]# composer show –installed | grep oro
    oro/crm dev-master 0bae06b
    oro/doctrine-extensions 1.0.10
    oro/jsplumb 1.7.6
    oro/moment-timezone 0.3.1
    oro/platform dev-master 490a61d
    [root@lo orocrm]# php -i | grep memory_limit
    memory_limit => 1024M => 1024M

Thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Julio,

It seems that you have installed OroCRM, not OroCommerce.

If you are trying to add OroCommerce to an existing OroCRM installation then some additional care should be given to match the installed versions exactly. Both OroCRM and OroCommerce have dependency on OroPlatform and because of a more frequent OroCommerce Alpha versions publication cycle at this time it may utilize some OroPlatform features that have not yet been included in the last stable OroPlatform release.

Thank you,
    Michael Bessolov

Thank you Michael for your quick response!

You are right! I am trying to install oro commerce following the manual online published on this webpage:

http://www.orocrm.com/doc/current/book/installation

Can I continue installing on this way oro commerce?

Which features do I have to consider in case that I want to install commerce Application?

Thank you once more.

Sincerely,

Julio Vaca

Michael
    Keymaster

This is a quick recap of how to install the latest Alpha release of orocommerce from https://github.com/orocommerce/orocommerce-application/blob/master/README.md :

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.