OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce There was an error performing the requested operation. Please try again or cont

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HulTh 5 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

zhex900
    Participant

Hi,

My site is https://ewhale.co

Sometimes I get this error `
    There was an error performing the requested operation. Please try again or contact us for assistance.`

Browser console give this error. How can I fix this?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

zhex900
    Participant

zhex900
    Participant

I realised the problem is with NEW ARRIVALS slider in the front page. Is there a way to solve it?

zhex900
    Participant

I reduced to the NEW ARRIVALS products to 4 items. It was 110 items. That was the problem.

sarthak goel
    Participant

Hi Zhex900,
    I am having same problem but with the featured products segment. Can you please help me?
    we have featured products segment which shows all the products despite having the limit to 10 in the manage segment option. I am using orocommerce v 1.6.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Sarthak

HulTh
    Participant

Hello,

i have the same problem. If i use app_dev the issue no longer occurs.
    Can you help?

Best regards

HulTh
    Participant

Deleting the web/js/ folder and building RequireJS config new helped for me.

$ rm -rf www/js/
    $ php app/console cache:clear
    $ php app/console oro:assets:install
    $ php app/console oro:requirejs:build

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.