OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Translates of entity Hints

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mmiasnikov 6 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mlozynskyy
    Participant

Hello,
    How can I translate entity hint from datagrids.yml. ?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

mmiasnikov
    Participant

Hello, Mlozynskyy!

You see, ‘entityHint’ – it’s rather a machine name of entity/data, and it wasn’t intended for translation. Actually, the main use of this option – as placeholder in translations

But, actually, as it turned out, we already had a request to this kind of improvement (to make the ‘entityHint’ option translatable). Unfortunately, I can’t tell you at the moment, when this improvement will be done, but it’s planned.

Thank you for the question.

(Note for Oro Core members) Internal task ID CRM-2295.

mlozynskyy
    Participant

It is in category search page when no items finded.
    And what about translation of Country for the addresses.
    test-application/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/AddressBundle/Resources/translations/entities.en.yml
    How can I do it?
    if I create the same file, entities.pl_PL.yml, it does not work.

mmiasnikov
    Participant

In common sense, translation system in Oro applications uses advantages of CrowdIn collaboration platform.
    So, to add a translation, you have to add new language in admin UI in System -> Localization -> Languages, etc. – please, read Update translations in Oro appliciations guide for details.

As I can see in CrowdIn site, file oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/AddressBundle/Resources/translations/entities.en.yml translated in Polish to 99%, therefore, it will be enough for you just download Polish translations.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.