OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce UI customizations: find out existing template files name/path

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alex Puscas 7 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Amin
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to customize existing pages like store front end for OroCommerce 1.0, It seems the fastest route is to make use of Application specific themes

https://oroinc.com/b2b-ecommerce/documentation/current/dev-guide/theme/layout

Or in short, I should create templates in my app/Resources/ with same name/path of existing page, my question is how would I find out the names of those files, I know in debug mode (app_dev.php) I can see the HTML comments of start and end of each template but it’s not the full path, any ideas ?

Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alex Puscas
    Participant

Hey Amin!

You’re right, you can update front-store pages using Layout Updates. Please take a look at Layout Bundle Documentation. You can find lots of examples there. This section of Layout Bundle Documentation explains best how to update specific pages.
    Also, this post may contain some useful information.
    You can see the route name in controller. You can also see the route name, in debug mode, domanin/app_dev.php/{path}, in the profiler bar, in the first section, near HTTP Status Code.

Feel free to ask for more information if needed!
    Alex Puscas

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.