OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Upd product or creating category on the cat page – No change or no records found

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrey Yatsenko 6 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

alex17
    Participant

Hello Everyone, I a french newbie on orocommerce (come from prestashop).
    I made a proper install of orocommerce on an ubuntu server and I encounter several problems.

1/ When I create a category and put some products on this category, on the front end, I go to the category, it is showned no records found.

2/ When I modify a product (title or photo). The modification are correctly showned on the homepage but not on the category page .

The version of Orocommerce is 1.6.0

when I go to the logs, I ve got hundred message like these ones :

[2018-04-24 08:27:25] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “GET /en/bracelets-connectes/$
    [2018-04-24 08:30:34] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “GET /products/by-category/Me$
    [2018-04-24 08:32:05] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “GET /en/pouch-case/981-etui-$
    [2018-04-24 08:34:21] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “GET /products/by-category/in$
    [2018-04-24 08:38:24] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “GET /products/by-category/Me$
    [2018-04-24 08:41:56] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “GET /products/by-category/in$
    [2018-04-24 08:45:42] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “GET /clearance/office-furnit$
    [2018-04-24 08:46:27] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “POST /wls-wsat/CoordinatorPo$
    [2018-04-24 08:46:27] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “POST /user/register”” at /va$
    [2018-04-24 08:46:30] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “GET /rss.php”” at /var/www/h$
    [2018-04-24 08:46:31] request.ERROR: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\NotFoundHttpException: “No route found for “GET /wp-login.php”” at /var/$

////////////////////////
    And finally , here is what I have on the file rounting.yml

# 3rd party routes
    #
    nelmio_api_doc:
    resource: “@NelmioApiDocBundle/Resources/config/routing.yml”
    prefix: %web_backend_prefix%/api/doc

fos_js_routing:
    resource: “@FOSJsRoutingBundle/Resources/config/routing/routing.xml”

_liip_imagine:
    resource: “@LiipImagineBundle/Resources/config/routing.xml”

#
    # ORO routes
    #
    oro_default:
    path: %web_backend_prefix%/
    defaults:
    _controller: OroDashboardBundle:Dashboard:view

oro_auto_routing:
    resource: .
    type: oro_auto

oro_expose:
    resource: .
    type: oro_expose

/////////
    Anyone can help solving this major problem?
    Thanks in advance.

regards.
    Alexa dre

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Did you run message consumer at the background after installation?
    I’m talking about this command
    php /path/to/app/console oro:message-queue:consume --env=prod
    Some functionality will not work correctly without it.

To know more about proper installation setup – read this article
    https://oroinc.com/b2b-ecommerce/doc/1.6/install-upgrade/installation-quick-start-dev/commerce-crm

alex17
    Participant

Hello I tought I did that after the installation but maybe not.

I ve just run message consumer command but I ve got this message error :

It solve a part of the problem but not all.
    I see now the product in the new category I ve created but when I make an upgrade of data of any kind of product, I see the change on the product page or on the home page but not on the category page.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.
    Alexandre

Andrey Yatsenko

CRITICAL: Orphans were found and redelivered
    this is ok, if consumer was interrupted before, just skip it as it doesn’t affect anything

WARNING: Websocket backend exception: WebSocket connection error
    it’s highly recommended to configure WebSocket server after installation, how to do this you can read in the doc
    https://oroinc.com/b2b-ecommerce/doc/1.6/install-upgrade/installation-quick-start-dev/commerce-crm
    find on a page clank:server

Andrey Yatsenko

I see now the product in the new category I ve created but when I make an upgrade of data of any kind of product, I see the change on the product page or on the home page but not on the category page.

You should wait till all messages will be processed by consumer to see the changes, to speed up the process you can run multiple consumers so data will be processed in parallel.

Andrey Yatsenko

Also notice that consumer should be running at the background all the time, it’s highly recommended to configure system Supervisor so it will restart consumer when needed, you can also find an instruction how to do it on a same documentation page I referred above.

alex17
    Participant

Hello Andrey, I already configured Web Socket server process in supervisor but maybe I made a mistake.

look , here is what I have on my supervisord.conf

Changing from prestashop to orocommerce is a little bit harder as I expected…

Andrey Yatsenko

Please check application logs at app/logs/prod.log and clank server logs at /var/log/supervisor/ folder, there should be an answer why it’s not working properly.

Most common problem that the port for clank:server not open or used by someone else.
    check this article https://oroinc.com/orocrm/forums/topic/synchronizer-error-clank-best-practices#post-54942

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.