eCommerce for Industrial Products Suppliers
Grainger’s digital channels account for nearly 80% of their total sales.
But the majority of the industrial products eCommerce industry is still in its infancy. Only giants like Amazon Business, Fastenal, and Grainger are rapidly growing their digital presence providing proof that industrial buyers want to purchase online. If you’re involved in industrial eCommerce B2B or plan to grow in this market, you can’t afford to sit on the sidelines.
Key Benefits of an Industrial eCommerce Platform
Grow Your SalesSee full features list
Move to adjacent markets and expand your product offering
- Industrial eCommerce suppliers need an impactful online presence that grows leads and cultivates return customers. Launch SEO-friendly websites that are available 24/7 from any device and grow leads on auto-pilot.
- Build large catalogs consisting of multiple product libraries. Display products in configurable format (also known as matrix format) and help shoppers easily customize their batch orders consisting of different variations of the same product.
- Segment customers and market relevant products to them controlling visibility of the ones they don’t need. Increase customer satisfaction, average order value, and build the best industrial products resource around.
- Make forays into new markets and verticals. Accommodate all customers regardless of their preferences for language, currency, and payment options – and manage it all from one admin panel.
Improve Customer ExperienceSee full features list
Offer personalized experiences that set your brand apart
- Help shoppers find what they’re looking for with powerful search. Allow customers to search and narrow industrial product results by item, part number, description, SKU, and other product attributes.
- Make life easier for customers with a personalized self-service portal. Provide access to up-to-date product and pricing data available to them 24/7 from any device.
- Support business requirements of any type with multi-level, permission-based access to industrial catalogs. Simplify the buying process with intuitive ordering and checkout sequences, as well as shipping options customized specifically for them.
- Streamline the negotiation process for large purchases. With RFP, CPQ and QTC workflows built in, there’s no need to switch platforms to negotiate, coordinate, and track contracts. Make it easy to reorder, purchase in bulk, and simplify complex approval processes.
Automate Your BusinessSee full features list
Decrease manual functions, eliminate errors, and save costs
- Sell your industrial products to customers in various niches and markets. With multi-site and multi-organization capability, your sites stay independent while centralizing backend processes such as access roles, contracts, payment options and reporting.
- Eliminate time-consuming data entry with automation engines for product information, prices, negotiations, and promotions. Manage quotes and contracts on the fly, and focus on helping customers instead of mundane tasks.
- Bring CRM data into your B2B eCommerce platform with a built-in integration with OroCRM or easily integrate via API with any other CRM of choice. Build custom reports using our robust reporting engine and Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce integration.
- Break down data silos and maintain a single source of information with industrial eCommerce solutions from OroCommerce. Pull and synchronize data from your ERP, CRM, PIM, WHMS, marketing automation tools and other business systems.
Future-Proof Your BusinessSee full features list
Become a destination for the future industrial buyer
- Start off with a rock-solid infrastructure and maintain a leading edge in the competitive industrial products industry. OroCommerce’s robust API supports PWA and headless eCommerce implementation.
- Give customers peace of mind and remain at the forefront of privacy and security standards. OroCommerce is compliant with directives such as GDPR and CCPA; PCI DSS certified, and SOC2 Type 2 audited.
- Grow your revenue across multiple business models running in parallel. Build, expand, and maintain agility while selling B2B, B2B2C or D2C.
- Look into the future with confidence and build your industrial products business without technical limitations. Forget about switching platforms due to limitations on the number of SKUs, stores, API calls, and team members allowable.
Industrial Distributor Success Story
Established in 1986, Gala Imports supplies glass containers to small and medium-size manufacturing businesses, handling thousands of SKUs including high-grade glassware used in pharmacy, homecare, and food storage applications.
B2B Industrial eCommerce
Lays the Foundation for Growth
Gala Imports, an industrial products supplier, utilized OroCommerce's B2B-focused eCommerce and marketplace website features to take their online selling presence to the next level.
Increase in Conversion Rate
Managing Director at Gala Imports
Why Choose OroCommerce for Industrial Products
Looking to streamline eCommerce for industrial products?
Explore these resources:
Ultimate guide to eCommerce replatforming
This guide covers all the stages of the ecommerce replatforming process: starting from identifying replatforming is necessary to the actual plan of action for your migration and post-migration stages.Download the Copy
How to get offline customers to purchase online
This guide shares best practices on how to convert offline B2B buyers into online customers by overcoming resistance and effectively communicating them the benefits of B2B online portals.Download the Copy
Build a winning
B2B team from scratch
Your B2B eCommerce success starts with a great team. We created a list of recommendations you can implement now to offer the best environment for the people behind your business.Download the Copy