OroCommerce version 5.0 LTS
Line Items UX and Performance
- Optimization of the performance and user experience of working with hundreds of line items in RFQs, quotes and orders.
Import / Export
- Extended coverage of the out-of-the-box data imports to ensure that all product data can be imported via flat files without having to utilize API or UI to fill the gaps.
- Export/import of product visibility settings.
- Out-of-the-box templates for brand pages and navigation by brand.
- Simplified aggregate and range filter views.
- Fine-grained control of filters (sorting order, type and sidebar/top position) both on web-catalog and master catalog category levels.
Product Catalog and Content
- Product bundling and product kits.
- Reusable content templates.
- Preview of content widgets.
Enhanced Marketplace Capabilities
- Storefront websites operated by the global organization.
- Splitting sales orders per vendor/organization.
- Tasks synchronization.
- Calendar events synchronization.
- Context search and links.
- Upgrade to Symfony 5.4 LTS.
- PHP 8.x (latest security release), PostgreSQL 13 / MySQL 8, ElasticSearch 8, NodeJS 16, Redis 6 and MongoDB 4.4 will become the new minimum required versions (pending timely releases by the respective vendors).
To see a full list of features available in OroCommerce 4.2 LTS please visit our features page.