We are excited to announce that we now have a new Alpha version of OroCommerce available. This new Alpha 4 version adds the following features and enhancements:
- Price list management functionality has been expanded to allow for the price lists to be assigned and configured on the level of websites, account groups and individual accounts. You may also configure price list priority, price tiers merging and fallback settings. To read more about the price list management in OroCommerce please check our new blog post at http://www.orocommerce.com/blog/price-list-management-in-orocommerce
- Added ability to assign quotes and RFQs to specific users and/or customers
- Modified user role management interfaces to accommodate for an arbitrary number of entity permissions
- Added ability to enter estimated cost of shipping in a quote
- Added postal codes to the tax jurisdiction view pages
- Improved consistency and performance of the catalog visibility cache that is used to build personalized catalogs
- Fixed user export that was failing under certain conditions
- Moved all styles to preprocessor files
- Fixed a few issues related to the new actions functionality
- Fixed some product edit issues and added more functional tests
- Updated composer.json to use https URLs
If you are upgrading from the previous release, do not forget to run
composer update and
php app/console oro:platform:update after you have downloaded the new version.
Join our community and become a part of the B2B e-Commerce revolution!