OroVibe, Europe’s B2B eCommerce event, is closer than you think! We’ve recently updated our agenda, so now is the time to plan your OroVibe visit.
OroVibe Europe 2022
Registration & Welcome Breakfast kicks off at the Verso Conference Center in Paris
on Thursday, October 6, at 8:30 AM CEST (GMT+2)
In the wake of the pandemic, we had to put OroVibe on pause. Now that in-person events are back, so is OroVibe in bigger and better form. We’re happy to finally get the ecosystem together to experience the Oro energy, enthusiasm, and spirit. This year’s event celebrates Oro’s 10th anniversary, the people who brought us here, and anyone working with or benefiting from Oro’s products.
What is the Agenda for OroVibe Europe 2022?
The OroVibe schedule and agenda can be accessed here. Here are some of the standout activities:
How Azelis changed the chemical additives industry
Azelis is the global leader in the chemicals and food additives industry. Learn how with the help of technology partner Smile and OroCommerce, they pioneered the self-service experience for laboratories and chemical buyers.
V and B: Innovating the purchase experience with technology
V and B, a unique combination of physical store, tasting bar, and eCommerce website, with the help of Emakina, transformed alcohol purchasing. Discover how they use technology to deliver an omnichannel customer experience.
Building a customer-first company with Agro-Service 2000
Agriculture has some of the lowest digital technology adoption rates. That didn’t stop Agro-Service 2000, a distributor for agricultural businesses, professionals, and farmers, from making inroads in the industry. Learn how Synolia and OroCommerce helped transform the business.
Digital commerce and marketplaces trends with Zetrace
With eCommerce demand soaring, buyer needs are rising, shaping an increasingly competitive and exciting market. Tune in for a discussion on eCommerce and digital marketplace trends with Zetrace Founder and CEO François Duranton.
Breaking through international eCommerce with ADDEV Materials
Digital commerce is becoming an increasingly global affair. Discover how mid-market brands can sell across borders and create localized experiences with the right technology.
Interactive breakout sessions
Time to supercharge your B2B eCommerce success! Get the latest knowledge, research, and tips for success with our targeted learning sessions.
You can attend what interests you, as long as sessions don’t overlap. Each business track will have two back-to-back sessions on the following subjects:
- “Getting through the supply chain crisis” by Bolloré. Participate in the discussion on the state supply chains, what it means for businesses, and how to mitigate its impacts.
- “Use case of an Omnichannel B2B Transformation.” Explore an existing case study with Eric Fuchs from Digital Equity.
- “How will X-Search PunchOut keep your competitors at bay?” Learn about the latest punchout catalog technology with Sébastien Urio from Vurbis.
- “Solving Operational Challenges in B2B Commerce” will include a deep dive into a live customer case. Hosted by Falco van der Maden from Marello.
- “Driving innovation: Think small to go big” by Philipp Hoffmann from DieProduktMacher. We discuss project management strategies to help you achieve more.
- “Price synchronization strategy with ERP system” discusses how the ERP can help reach your pricing objectives, Hosted by Kenny Rassin & Gery Duyck from PHpro.
The 2nd Annual Oro Brilliance Awards Ceremony
We’ll announce the winners of the 2022 Oro Brilliance Awards. The award series celebrates the achievements of our partners and identifies companies that demonstrated exceptional leadership, innovation, and contribution to the Oro ecosystem.
Oro 10th Anniversary Celebration
As a culmination of our 10th-anniversary celebration and the OroVibe event, join the celebration with a cocktail party towards the end of the event.
Now that you have the lowdown on all things OroVibe, you can start planning your visit. Spots are filling up fast, so confirm your attendance by registering here.
A special thanks to our sponsors: