Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. We started five years ago, in late 2012 and today our team have grown to 100+ players who bring the cutting edge technical expertise in web application and business software development and integration.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – a CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – an e-commerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
Technology-wise, Oro uses JS + PHP + Symfony full-stack framework and some of the cutting edge technologies (docker-based deployment, CI, MQ, ElasticSearch, etc.).
We are looking for talented DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Day-to-day operations of the cloud environment
- Monitoring, maintenance and accidents resolution in the production environment
- Troubleshooting and scaling of standard services
- Working with latest technologies in the cloud computing space
- Performing scheduled maintenance tasks
- 4 or more years of relevant experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of Linux (Redhat-like and Debian-like distros), web servers, databases and frameworks.
- Wide experience with web stack (web servers, DB, PHP).
- Good experience with containers (docker, kubernetes, lxc)
- Good experience with applications administration (Solr, Mongo, Elsasticsearch etc.), Apache/mod_php, Nginx/PHP-FPM, MySQL, Memcached, Redis, PHP/Zend.
- SCM tools experience: Ansible (preferable), Puppet; Continuous deployment (Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Network knowledge and skills: understanding of tcp/ip stack and routing, some experience with load balancing and firewalls.
- Scripting: shell scripting, python.
- Experience with high load and scale.
- Communications: at least moderate level of English is a must.
- Competitive salary USD
- Working schedule Monday-Friday 11:00 — 20:00
- Annual paid vacation (24 days) and covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity of professional growth
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Participation in conferences