Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. We started five years ago, in late 2012 and today our team have grown to 100+ players who bring the cutting edge technical expertise in web application and business software development and integration.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – a CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – an e-commerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
Technology-wise, Oro uses JS + PHP + Symfony full-stack framework and some of the cutting edge technologies (docker-based deployment, CI, MQ, ElasticSearch, etc.).
Our OroCommerce team consists of high-skilled specialists who took part in the development of OroCommerce core and works on long-term projects using top-notch technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join our team to build intuitive, responsive high quality user interfaces.
- You will be a part of one of the strongest development teams in Ukraine and take a part in OroCommerce custom themes creation and further implementation.
- 2+ year of experience developing complex web interfaces
- 1+ year of experience building application themes (Magento / WordPress / Drupal / OroCommerce);
- Experience working with template engines (Twig or a similar templating engine)
- Experience building responsive design, creation of layouts for mobile devices
- Structural and semantic organization of HTML and CSS, familiarity and practical experience with different methodologies (OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Good written English
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, HTML4 and CSS3
- Strong knowledge of supported/not supported features in Safari, Firefox, Chrome and IE
- Experience with CSS tools and libraries (practical experience with both LESS and SASS is required, Twitter Bootstrap experience is a must as well)
- Experience with jQuery and jQuery UI
- Experience with Git
- Some practical knowledge and ability to work with Adobe Photoshop, Sketch
- Basic coding skills in a scripting language (PHP, Python, Ruby or similar)
- Competitive salary in USD
- Working schedule Monday-Friday 11:00-20:00
- Annual paid vacation (24 days) and covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Participation in conferences