Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. We started five years ago, in late 2012 and today our team have grown to 100+ players who bring the cutting edge technical expertise in web application and business software development and integration.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – a CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – an e-commerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
Technology-wise, Oro uses JS + PHP + Symfony full-stack framework and some of the cutting edge technologies (docker-based deployment, CI, MQ, ElasticSearch, etc.).
A successful candidate will:
- Develop and customize business applications (OroCRM, OroCommerce) and the business application development platform that delivers a base layer of common features for business applications (OroPlatform)
- Develop JS modules that enable new business logics, improve UX and UI
- Cover your code with JS unit tests via karma и jasmine
- Fair share of support and maintenance of the legacy code; bugfix.
- Have a vote in the architecture improvement and process improvements
- Use the RequireJS, Backbone + Chaplin, Underscore, jQuery, Karma, Jasmine technology stack
- Teams use Scrum methodology and track tasks in Jira. The code is kept in private git repositories. Continuous integration is enabled by automatically triggered builds on travis/jenkins.
- Good object-oriented design (OOD) skills
- Strong knowledge of DOM and Event Models
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Relevant commercial experience with frameworks (preferably backbone.js, react.js)
- Good communication skills
Will be a great plus:
- Experience with ECMAscript2015;
- Experience with es6;
- experience in creating complex front-end applications using backbone.js or other MVVM frameworks;
- PHP experience.
- Competitive salary in USD
- Working schedule Monday-Friday 11:00 – 20:00
- Annual paid vacation (24 days) and covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help)