Sr. Technical Recruiter
Oro, Inc. is U.S. based product IT company focused on open source business applications development. Company was founded at the end of 2012 and actively growing every year (already 100+ team members). Our team has strong technical expertise in many different areas of web application development as well as product expertise in business software creation and integration.
All our solutions are based on OroPlatform (Business Application Platform) that was created on PHP with Symfony2 full-stack framework. Currently we are working on two business applications:
- OroCRM – multi channel general purpose CRM solution with built in marketing tools
- OroCommerce – Business to Business (B2B) commerce platform
We are looking for Sr. Technical Recruiter to improve our hiring needs.
- 3+ years experience in full lifecycle recruiting, within technical engineering recruitment;
- Possess a strong understanding of how to identify top level technical talent;
- An expert level of knowledge in recruiting components including (sourcing, qualifying, wage and salary trends, relationship management);
- Team player and strong individual contributor as well;
- Experience in IT industry is required;
- Ability to work in intensive mode;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English;
Will be a plus:
- Experience of hiring candidates by stack (PHP, JS, Magento, Symfony, WordPress, DevOps);
- Experience of hiring in a product company.
- To organize the recruitment process of the company;
- To review and analyze monthly recruitment metrics with HR team to improve hiring process;
- To ensure a strong pipeline of suitable candidates;
- To write a complete and detailed job search assignments to ensure an understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements;
- To arrange for technical background checks;
- To conduct the preliminary technical interviews;
- To manage an offer process including follow-up with candidates;
- To build a database of candidates.