Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. We started five years ago, in late 2012 and today our team have grown to 100+ players who bring the cutting edge technical expertise in web application and business software development and integration.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – a CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – an e-commerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
Technology-wise, Oro uses JS + PHP + Symfony full-stack framework and some of the cutting edge technologies (docker-based deployment, CI, MQ, ElasticSearch, etc.).
We are looking for professional System Engineer to join our Customer Services team.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of Linux (Redhat-like and Debian-like distros), web servers, databases and frameworks.
- Wide experience with web stack (web servers, DB, PHP).
- Good experience with Apache/mod_php, Nginx/PHP-FPM, MySQL, Memcached, Redis, PHP/Zend, PostgreSQL
- Experience with high load and scale.
- Communications: upper intermediate level of English is a must.
- Design and implementation of infrastructure solutions for our customers
- Optimizing and scaling customers’ infrastructure to sustain high loads
- Troubleshooting customers’ installations
- Automation of deployment and maintenance routines
- Competitive salary USD
- Working schedule Monday-Friday 11:00 – 20:00
- Annual paid vacation (24 days) and covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Participation in conferences
- English Courses