Software Engineer, PHP
Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in the U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. Founded in 2012, today our team has grown to over 100 employees who bring cutting edge technical expertise in web application and business software development and integration.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – A business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – A CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – An eCommerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
Oro France opened in 2018 and we’re excited to grow our team!
What You’ll Do:
– Develop components architecture and interaction using PHP, Symfony, Doctrine, Twig, Oro components, and other leading technologies.
– Communicating with the community, partners, and clients to help them achieve their goals using Oro products.
– Technical expertise: Audit engagement, specifications workshops, settings the product
– Perform technical and functional training for partners and customers.
– Manage technical workshops.
– Participate in the development and operating phases of customers projects.
What You’ll Need:
– Good object-oriented design (OOD) skills, strong knowledge of PHP, SQL and MySQL server.
– Basic knowledge of JSON:API and REST.
– Good communication skills.
– Being autonomous, reactive, and involved
– Fluent in English, spoken and written.
Will be a plus:
– Experience with Symfony, Laravel or Zend frameworks will be a plus.
– Experience of working with practices such as continuous integration, planning and code analysis will be a big plus.
– Experience with Magento, eCommerce and CRM systems.
– Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Oracle.
- Competitive salary.
- Health Insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Working in home office (mobility to customers and partners, if required)
- Welcoming atmosphere (access to team of professionals always ready to help).
- Onboarding program.