Software Engineer, PHP
Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in the U.S. and focused on open source business applications development.
We started seven years ago, in late 2012 and today our team has grown to 160+ players.
Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
– OroPlatform – a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development.
OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
– OroCRM – a CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
– OroCommerce – an e-commerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
Oro France opened one year ago and is growing in France.
We are looking for talented Professional Service, PHP to join our team.
A successful candidate will:
– Develop components architecture and interaction using PHP, Symfony, Doctrine, Twig, Oro components, and other leading technologies.
– Improve Oro products, communicating with the community, partners, and clients and helping them achieve their goals using Oro products.
– Technical expertise: Audit engagement, specifications workshops, settings the product
– Be in charge of technical and functional trainings for partners and customers.
– Animate technicals workshops.
– Participation in the development and operating phases of customers projects.
– Good object-oriented design (OOD) skills, strong knowledge of PHP, SQL and MySQL server.
– Basic knowledge of JSON:API and REST.
– Good communication skills.
– Being Autonomous, reactive, involve and relational ease is required.
– Fluent in English, spoken and written.
Will be a plus:
– Experience with Symfony, Laravel or Zend frameworks will be a plus.
– Experience of working with practices such as continuous integration, planning and code analysis will be a big plus.
– Experience with Magento, eCommerce and CRM systems.
– Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Oracle.
– Competitive salary.
– Good health insurance.
– The opportunity for professional growth.
– Working in home office (Being able to move to customers and partners places).
– Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help).