Oro is the leading enterprise B2B digital commerce software provider, focused on creating best in class customer experience for B2B manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers. With clients all over the world, Oro is a rising global powerhouse.
To support the rapid growth of Oro in France and Europe, we are looking for a Sales and Marketing Assistant based remotely in France:
Support the marketing department in the execution of sales and marketing activities throughout France and Europe. This include (non-exhaustive list):
- Support content localization needs mainly from English to French such as website landing pages, blog articles, white papers
- Contribute to the creations of digital campaign assets in French : emailing, social post, video, white paper, infographics, customer case study
- Book events locations and organize Oro presence at 3rd party conferences: prepare sales materials (roll up, presentation, goodies), order and ship event material, follow the suppliers, prepare the sales team presence on site, follow the registrations
- Do sales support tasks such as preparing sales presentation and materials, preparing meetings, updating the CRM
- Do administrative and human resources tasks such as booking the hotels/flights, preparing internal events, follow up of invoices, managing staff expense
- You have a diploma in Marketing, Sales or English
- A minimum of 5 experience in Ecommerce, software industry, knowledge of B2B industry is a plus
- French is your mother language (mandatory) and you speak fluent English,
- You are at ease with digital office tools (word, ppt, xls)
- You have worked on website projects and know wordpress and SEO
- You have some skills in creation tools like adobe indesign, canva, play play
- You are autonomous and can work remotely
- Ready to travel for events mainly in France and sometimes in Europe
- You are very hands-on and pay attention to details
- You are interested in developing a strong all-rounder sales and marketing skill set in an international team
Oro’s mission, vision and beliefs are putting employees, customers, partners at the center of everything we do. We believe in building trustful relationships; freedom; challenge, humility and focus.
We will be very happy to Welcome you to the Oro family!