Oro Inc. was founded in 2012 and is the company behind OroCRM, OroCommerce, and OroPlatform.
OroCRM was launched in 2014 and has rapidly established itself as a disruptive force in the CRM market.
OroCommerce is the only true B2B eCommerce platform built from the ground up to serve the complexity of B2B eCommerce. OroCommerce provides out-of-the-box B2B features including corporate accounts, roles & permissions, robust pricing engine, requests for quotes, workflow engine, sales & marketing tools, and more.
Oro is currently seeking a PASSIONATE Solution Consultant to join its European teams and help to build our consultant presales team. The Solution Consultant will provide expert business solution consultancy during the presales process in support of the direct sales force and partners channel.
- Follow-up on potential leads and opportunities
- Assist the sales team in the qualification of customer needs and performing needs analysis
- Analyze and understand the customer needs and demonstrate how OroCommerce can help the customers execute a successful eCommerce strategy
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different roles such as solution architects, business analysts, partners, etc. to develop the best possible solution to fit the customer needs
- Ability to discuss possible solutions with C level management
- Build eCommerce proposal plans based on customer needs and recommendations provided by the sales team
- Stay current on product developments/releases to a level required for product demo
- Support Marketing events, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- High motivation, roll up the sleeves and do the work attitude
- Minimum 3 years experiences in technology sales is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- French on a native level, fluent English skills
- Ecommerce/digital commerce knowledge (solution or experience) is strongly preferred
- 30-60% travel required
- Ability to work from a home office (Located in Paris is preferred)
We provide competitive compensation and generous benefits. This is a very collaborative environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.