Senior QA Engineer
Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. We started five years ago, in late 2012 and today our team have grown to 100+ players who bring the cutting edge technical expertise in web application and business software development and integration.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – a CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – an e-commerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
Technology-wise, Oro uses JS + PHP + Symfony full-stack framework and some of the cutting edge technologies (docker-based deployment, CI, MQ, ElasticSearch, etc.).
We are looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer to join our team.
A successful candidate will:
- Analyze the requirements prepared by BA team and PO.
- Create and review test documentation including checklists and test cases, prioritize and estimate them.
- Test client-server application (frontend, backend, REST APIs).
- Perform qualitative and/or quantitative testing and evaluations of code, APIs and document the workflow to support company requirements.
- Prepare and create test scripts, test cases for software based on functionality documentation and application.
- Execute test cases, find and document any and all problems, bugs, or other issues.
- Automate testing via test scripts or test tools.
- Writing a Behat scenarios and interacting with developers for its automation.
- Assist in new versions releases to Production.
- 3+ years of experience with web based applications testing.
- Understanding of web applications security basics.
- Experience with CRM and eCommerce domains.
- Knowledge of SQL and data analysis.
- Experience in working with web debugging tools (Google Chrome DevTools, Firebug etc)
- Basic skills in Linux/Unix.
- Working with version control tools (git, svn).
- Working with CI (Jenkins).
- Good understanding of software application development and defect lifecycles (Agile, Scrum).
- Activities performed:
- Requirements analysis;
- Test cases and checklists creation;
- Manual testing and results reporting;
- Bugs reporting;
- Tests covered – manual functional, UI, cross-browser, back-end/server-side.
- Intermediate level of written/spoken English
Nice to have (optional):
- Basic knowledge of PHP programming language.
- Experience in creating scenarios using TDD approaches on Gherkin language
- Competitive salary in USD
- Working schedule Monday-Friday 11:00 – 20:00
- Annual paid vacation (24 days) and covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help)