Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. We started six years ago, in late 2012 and today our team have grown to 100+ players who bring the cutting edge technical expertise in web application and business software development and integration.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – a CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – an e-commerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
Technology-wise, Oro uses JS + PHP + Symfony full-stack framework and some of the cutting edge technologies (docker-based deployment, CI, MQ, ElasticSearch, etc.).
We are looking for System Architect to join our team.
- Manage code and development standards, including automated tests
- Control and improve system quality metrics
- Maintain application layering map and work with component and feature leads on layer’s improvements
- Oversee production challenges and issues and improve the system design and architecture to address them
- Expert knowledge of Symfony framework
- Expert knowledge of OOP, OOD and automated testing
- Ability to write clear code that performs at scale
- Good knowledge of PosgreSQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ and Redis
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Working schedule Monday-Friday 11:00 — 20:00.
- Unlimited vacation, covered sick leaves, paid overtimes.
- The opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office.
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help).
- Participation in conferences.
- Onboarding program.
- English Courses.