Sales Manager Enterprise Sales – North America
Oro Inc. was founded in 2012 and is the company behind OroCRM, OroCommerce, and OroPlatform and has rapidly established itself as a disruptive force in the B2B business application space.
This is exciting and a great growth opportunity for the right candidate! Oro is currently seeking a PASSIONATE sales manager to lead the North America sales effort. In this role, the Sales Manager will handle all the direct and partners channel sales effort and will provide expert business solution consultancy during the sales process. The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the sales pipeline by building and leading a team of Sales associates who successfully deliver on their and the channel sales goals.
- Follow-up on potential leads and opportunities
- Assist the partner channel in the qualification of customer needs and performing needs analysis
- Analyze and understand the customer needs and demonstrate how OroCommerce can help the customers execute a successful eCommerce strategy
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different roles such as solution architects, business analysts, partners, etc to develop the best possible solution to fit the customer needs
- Ability to discuss possible solutions with C level management
- Build eCommerce proposals based on customer needs and recommendations provided by the sales engineers team
- Stay current on product developments/releases to a level required for product demo
- Support Marketing events, trade shows, webinars, etc
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- High motivation, roll-up-the-sleeves and do the work attitude
- Minimum 5 years experiences in technology sales is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ecommerce/digital commerce knowledge (solution or experience) is strongly preferred
- 30-60% travel required
- Ability to work from a home office
We provide competitive compensation and generous benefits. This is a very collaborative environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.