Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. We started six years ago, in late 2012 and today our team have grown to 100+ players who bring the cutting edge technical expertise in web application and business software development and integration.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – a CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – an e-commerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
Technology-wise, Oro uses JS + PHP + Symfony full-stack framework and some of the cutting edge technologies (docker-based deployment, CI, MQ, ElasticSearch, etc.).
We are looking for a talented Integration Engineer to join our team.
- Experience architecting integrations with enterprise solutions like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Oracle ERP.
- Design and implementation experience with one or more of the integration technologies (Pentaho, Kafka, Boomi, MuleSoft, SAP, Azure).
- Database experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, NoSQL).
- Experience working with REST/SOAP web services.
- Technology design experience including Performance, Security, Availability, Operations, Monitoring and Support.
- Experience in end to end implementation of ESB.
Nice to have (optional):
- Java or other classed based/object-oriented programming languages.
- ESB vendors specific certifications.
- Knowledge and experience in eCommerce.
- Own and drive forward technology and architecture of Oro products data integration features.
- Design and implement processes and procedures for managing data integration and data exchange models between on premise and cloud systems including security, traceability, audit, performance and risk.
- Work with multiple teams on solution designs for integration projects and support them with planning, scoping and implementation of the solution.
- Drive common vision and practices across teams.
- Competitive salary in USD
- Working schedule Monday-Friday 11:00 — 20:00
- Unlimited vacation, covered sick leaves, paid overtimes
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Participation in conferences
- English Courses We provide competitive compensation and generous benefits.This is a very collaborative environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.