Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in the U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. Founded in 2012, today our team has grown to over 100 employees who bring cutting edge technical expertise in web application and business software development and integration.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – A business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – A CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – An eCommerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience architecting integrations with enterprise solutions like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Oracle ERP.
- Design and implementation experience with one or more of the integration technologies (Pentaho, Kafka, Boomi, MuleSoft, SAP, Azure).
- Database experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, NoSQL).
- Experience working with REST/SOAP web services.
- Technology design experience including Performance, Security, Availability, Operations, Monitoring and Support.
- Experience in end to end implementation of ESB.
Will Be a Plus:
- Java or other classed based/object-oriented programming languages.
- ESB vendors specific certifications.
- Knowledge and experience in eCommerce.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and drive forward technology and architecture of Oro products data integration features.
- Design and implement processes and procedures for managing data integration and data exchange models between on premise and cloud systems including security, traceability, audit, performance and risk.
- Work with multiple teams on solution designs for integration projects and support them with planning, scoping and implementation of the solution.
- Drive common vision and practices across teams.
What We offer:
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Health Insurance.
- Working schedule Monday-Friday 11:00 — 20:00.
- Unlimited vacation, covered sick leaves, paid overtimes.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant working conditions in a comfortable office.
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help).
- Onboarding program.
- English Courses.