Customer Success Manager
Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in the U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. We started ten years ago, in late 2012 and today our team have grown to 150+ players.
Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – A business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – A CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – An eCommerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
OroMarketplace – The only B2B-first marketplace management platform.
- Design and implement a framework for customer lifecycle management, developing strong client relationships, monitoring customer health and ensuring value and ROI are recognized.
- You will be assigned to a group of strategic accounts and will be responsible for leveraging data and collaborating effectively with both customers and internal cross-functional teams to drive results, client satisfaction, and client revenue retention.
- Partner closely with Sales counterparts to help achieve renewal targets and identify growth opportunities.
- This is a great opportunity for experienced CSMs who have ideally leveraged CSM tools in their prior experience to model best practices for a rapidly growing team.
- Excellent communication skills, and you speak English fluently (Spanish is a plus)
- At least +3 years of experience in Customer Success Management or Account Management in the software/e-commerce industry.
- Comfortable in an extremely dynamic and changing environment.
- Empathy, service skills and adaptability to quickly build relationships with clients of very different nationalities and sectors.
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity for professional development
- Inviting atmosphere (great team of professionals who are always ready to support)
- Remote work