Customer Success Manager
Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in the U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. We started ten years ago, in late 2012 and today our team have grown to 150+ players.
Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – A business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – A CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – An eCommerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
OroMarketplace – The only B2B-first marketplace management platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with Enterprise SaaS customers to create a mutually beneficial relationship that results in successful outcomes for both your customer and for Oro, including improving customer success, adoption, expansion and renewal.
- Maintain a positive relationship with Enterprise customers and drive success for their businesses.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each customer’s business, goals and challenges and recommend capabilities that provide high value to the customer.
- Use B2B ecommerce and industry expertise to provide targeted consultation that results in increased usage, adoption, expansion and renewals.
- As the customer’s trusted advisor, help them monetize their technology investment and maximize the value Oro brings to their business operations.
- Strongly advocate on the customer’s behalf to their partner and to internal Oro teams.
- Proactive management of customer health metrics, overcoming engagement obstacles and building customer advocates.
- Gather feedback to identify customer and industry trends to further product development.
- Work with internal departments to ensure a company-wide focus on customer success.
- Track and analyze customer data to measure account success and make data-driven decisions.
- Onboard new clients, ensuring a smooth transition to Oro.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of progressive customer-facing experience
- History and comfort in communicating with a wide variety of customer roles – from daily users to C-suite.
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Ability to think critically about data value, generate reports and extract insights to find patterns and inform decisions.
- Operate independently to analyze problems and develop novel solutions.
- Works well in a culture where egos are checked at the door and people collaborate to innovate and consistently deliver high value to the market.
- Operational rigor around goal setting, measurement, and accountability.
- Takes initiative to solve complex problems and always looks for ways to improve business processes.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity for professional development
- Inviting atmosphere (great team of professionals who are always ready to support)
- Remote work