Inside Sales Associate
Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in U.S. and focused on open source business applications development. We started eight years ago, in late 2012 and today our team have grown to 150+ players.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroPlatform – a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development. OroPlatform is used as a baseline for all Oro products.
OroCRM – a CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.
OroCommerce – an e-commerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
We’re looking for a junior inside sales associate to join our worldwide sales organization. In this role the inside sales associate will work closely with the sales team and will need to have ability and persistency to follow up on leads using email and phone calls to qualify contact request as qualified leads for the sales team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day sales operations and maintain their own work plan. Develop Solution Partner relationships and capabilities
- Responsible for building and managing a potential leads pipeline – Marketing Qualified leads (MQLs)
- Convert MQLs to Sales Qualified leads (SQLs)
- Record and document all the interactions with the MQLs and SQLs
- Provide feedbacks to the marketing and sales team
- 1-3 years in a similar role within the technology space
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Location – anywhere in the U.S