Oro, Inc is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join the US Presales team – a passionate individual who will be able to quickly identify customer pain points and requirement, work on designing a high-level solution that matches their business needs, a person who will be able to clearly present how Oro products fits to and solves their issues, and will be able to provide the customer with the necessary confidence in both the products and the company.
As part of the role, you will:
- Master Oro’s product line, solutions, and value propositions
- Gather customer requirements and/
- or use cases, as part of tailoring a matching relevant solution with Oro
- Plan, create and present product demonstration, proposals, and any other customer related interaction
- Work with Oro’s development team as part of generating project scope, estimations and timelines
- Master competitive solutions and educates the customer on Oro’s key values and benefits in compare
- Identify potential challenges and risk points for the proposed project, and provide the customer with the most efficient solution
- Work with Oro’s service team as part of the transition from sales to development of project
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Technical Degree required with strong preference for a Major or Minor in Computer Science, IT, Information Services or similar
- Proven eCommerce and/or CMS experience (Backoffice and Front-End)
- Expert in PowerPoint or any equivalent presentation software
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Basic coding skills in Symfony, PHP, CSS is a plus
- Basic Linux experience (instance hosting) is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills (detail-oriented)
- Excellent communication skills
- Possesses an effective presentation skill with all types of audiences
- Demonstrates good questioning techniques and effective interpretation skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deliver on time
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help)
- Onboarding program
- Remote working experience
Oro, Inc. is a software development company based in the U.S. and focused on open-source business applications development. We started eight years ago, in late 2012 and today our team has grown to 160+ players.
As a product company, we focus on the development of Oro suite open-source software solutions for multi-channel businesses:
OroCommerce – an e-commerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies.
OroCRM – a CRM solution for multichannel companies, with built-in marketing tools.