Payment Integration Details For InfinitePay Payment Methods¶
InfinitePay integrations include the following additional integration information:
- Client Reference — The unique identifier of your InfinitePay account.
- Username — Login for your InfinitePay account that is used to authenticate OroCommerce calls to the InfinitePay API.
- Password — Password that is used to authenticate OroCommerce calls to the InfinitePay API.
- Secret (For Security Code) — This is a pre-shared key used to cipher payment information.
- Auto-Capture — When enabled, the amount for payment is blocked on the buyer’s InfinitePay account (limit) immediately after the order is submitted. See more information about the InfinitePay guarantee actions (reserve, capture, and activate).
- Auto-Activation — When enabled, the payment guarantee is activated upon the order submission. The successful activation means that InfinitePay approves the payment, provides a guarantee for the financial risks related to the future payment. See more information about the InfinitePay guarantee actions (reserve, capture, and activate).
- Test mode — an option that enables calling PayPal API in the test mode.
- Debug Mode — when enabled, InfinitePay transactions include more detailed information in the response. This mode may be helpful when troubleshooting payment-related issues.
- Invoice Due Period — the unified invoice due period that is applied to the invoices created in InfinitePay. It is taken into account to estimate the payment due date.
- Shipping Duration (In Days) — the unified timeframe reserved for shipping. It is taken into account to estimate the payment due date.