You can add an attachment to a record in OroCRM.
See a short demo on how to add attachments in your Oro application, or keep reading the step-by-step guidance below.
By default, the list of activities available for each entity is determined by what is most commonly used by businesses. However, if your company’s work process requires it, you can always turn the desirable activity on for almost any entity (except technical ones). If you need particular activities to be enabled for an entity, contact your administrator, or see steps 4 and 5 of the Create an Entity action description
The attachment settings depend on the specific entity settings. See step 5 of the Create and Entity action description.
Once a record has been created, an attachment can be added from its View page.
The ability to view and upload attachments depends on the permissions defined for the entity.
Go to the record view page.
Click the Add Attachment action button.
In the form emerged:
- Choose the file to attached.
- Leave a comment, if necessary.
- Define the attachment owner. Only the owner and users with whose roles that enable management/viewing of the owner’s attachments will be able to manage/view the attachment.
View and Manage Attachments¶
The attachment is now available from the record View page in the grid in the Attachments section:
From the grid, you can
- Delete the attachment: click the Delete icon.
- Get to the edit form of the attachment: click the Edit icon,
You can also add the attachment to emails related to the record.