Since each of their advisors is independent and typically self-employed, Advisors Excel wanted a single platform that could be used among a variety of unique businesses. Because today’s CRM systems lack the functionality needed for insurance companies, the customer wanted a custom platform that would help them do the following:
- Improve communication channels between them and their Advisors and help get the right information to the right person.
- Reduce organizational “drag” for moving and sharing customer information.
Advisors Excel chose OroCRM because its open-source technology enables the company to adapt to unique business and industry needs.
In particular, its support for multiple organizations was critical. For instance:
- Advisors Excel can now easily keep all Advisor data separate from each other, but still maintain their role as parent organization through native functionality.
- Each organization can also customize their application according to their own needs while still maintaining Advisor Excel’s base configuration.
- All of this gives Advisor Excel the ability to share knowledge, records, processes, and historical data simply among organizations.