April Moto used Synolia, an e-commerce consulting service, in order to build out an online portal for their agency where their customers could get real-time quotations.
April Moto also wanted this portal to be able to manage prospects and create a quality database without any duplications. In order to do this, they required a CRM tool with the following capabilities:
- Call management, including the ability to automatically open a customer record on an incoming call.
- Multiple workflows for emails and calls, as well as the ability to adapt these workflows in real time.
- An API that they could directly connect to their website.
OroCRM’s extensive customizability and extendibility won April Moto over, specifically for the following reasons:
- OroCRM allowed April Moto to build a central repository of every customer and lead.
- OroCRM helped them centralize all of their quotations. With workflows, April Moto could also automate aspects of the quotation process, such as emails and scheduling phone calls.
- OroCRM’s multi-channel customer view let April Moto see where they are coming from and create targeted marketing actions.