Hoyes Michalos were using a legacy system restricting the company from effectively managing leads after they have been qualified.
Customer inquiries submitted via website contact forms were sent to a single email inbox and couldn’t be automatically captured as leads. The company was looking for a collaborative and flexible CRM solution that could address all of these issues and help them better manage leads and prospects.
They required a CRM that would:
- Automatically create leads based on email inquiries as soon as it come into the inbox.
- Enable the company’s 60 representatives to easily qualify leads.
- Enable the reps to immediately respond to the incoming inquiries and initiate real-time conversations with the prospects.
- Be seamlessly integrated with their email servers to ensure all communications are logged in the CRM.
Sharon Hoyes, Chief Information Officer at Hoyes Michalos, and Associates
Because OroCRM is a full-featured yet highly customizable application, Hoyes Michalos got not just any CRM, but the CRM they needed.
Meeting their project timeline, the company went live with a custom CRM that could:
- Get email inquiries automatically converted into leads once they arrived in the email inbox.
- Instantly get in touch with the leads once they showed interest .
- Capture and keep track of leads coming from multiple sources as well as detect and merge possible lead duplicates.
- Create a unique workflow to ensure leads are properly assigned, qualified, and nurtured through the entire sales process.
- Synchronize their existing email system with OroCRM to log and store a complete communication history.