Configure RFQ Notification Options Globally¶
To change the default notification settings globally:
Navigate to System > Configuration in the main menu.
Select Commerce > Sales > Request for Quote in the menu to the left.
The following page opens.
The notifications options can be configured for all the parties concerned, namely:
- an assigned sales representatives of the customer
- the owner of the customer user
- the owner of the customer
To customize any of these options:
Clear the Use Default check box next to the option.
Select the corresponding option from the list.
For the aforementioned parties the options are the following:
- Select Always to notify the related entity each time an RFQ is submitted.
- Select If user has no sales reps assigned to notify the related entity only in case they do not have any assigned sales representatives.
- Click Save Settings.