Mass Actions in Management Console¶
With mass actions, you can apply one action to multiple items at the same time, which can simplify and speed up the process of selecting the required items.
In the management console, mass actions are available for tables where information is displayed as a list.
As an illustration, you can have a look at how mass actions work for accounts:
To select multiple accounts, click in the left corner of the list header.
- The All option enables to select all the accounts available under this section.
- The All visible option enables to select only the accounts visible on the page you are currently viewing.
- The None option enables to deselect all the accounts which were selected previously.
Hover over the More Options menu at the end of the list header to perform one of the following actions:
- Click to merge multiple accounts into one.
- Click to delete multiple accounts at a time.