OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Cannot login admin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 7 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

locastic
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t login with my admin user to OROCommerce. I tried everything suggested in this topic:
    https://oroinc.com/b2b-ecommerce/forums/topic/cant-login
    but no success. My problem is a bit different from the one in the linked topic. After I try to login, I don’t get “bad credentials” error, it just redirects me back to login form with no error. I installed the app through CLI, followed every step found on GitHub, every one of them finished successfully. I also added the sample data during the installation. I did not change any route settings.

Could I have missed some installation step?

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

locastic
    Participant

And also, when I try to login with wrong credentials, the same behavior occurs. I also tried crating a new user with oro:user:create, the same thing happens. This behavior is also the same for regular (not admin) login.

locastic
    Participant

Ok, it was a problem with my vagrant machine, solved it like this (in case someone else has the same problem):

sudo rm -rf /srv/cache/*
    sudo rm -rf /srv/logs/*
    rm -rf /vagrant/app/bootstrap.php.cache
    (cd /vagrant; composer install)

sudo rm -rf /srv/cache/*
    sudo rm -rf /srv/logs/*
    sudo rm -rf /vagrant/app/cache
    sudo rm -rf /vagrant/app/logs
    ln -s /srv/cache /vagrant/app/cache
    ln -s /srv/cache /vagrant/app/logs

Michael
    Keymaster

Thank you for sharing the solution!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.