OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce Fatal installation error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin43 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

raulfj
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to install orocommerce

I have received the following error (attached at the end)

http://screencast.com/t/ujQcZPe5

Maybe it can be related to some of those warning? Or could you please give me some advice on how to solve?

http://screencast.com/t/RAetplj1fVC

PS: error message.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘PDOException’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)’ in /home/nammucom/public_html/commerce/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:43 Stack trace: #0 /home/nammucom/public_html/commerce/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(43): PDO->__construct(‘mysql:host=127….’, ‘root’, NULL, Array) #1 /home/nammucom/public_html/commerce/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOMySql/Driver.php(45): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->__construct(‘mysql:host=127….’, ‘root’, NULL, Array) #2 /home/nammucom/public_html/commerce/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(360): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql\Driver->connect(Array, ‘root’, NULL, Array) #3 /home/nammucom/public_html/commerce/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(429): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->connect() #4 /home/nammucom/public_html/commerce/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php( in /home/nammucom/public_html/commerce/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php on line 103

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Michael
    Keymaster

The error message states that PHP cannot connect to your MySQL server. Please make sure that you are entering valid MySQL user credentials.

admin43
    Participant

I also have the problem with the newly installation…i deleted all cache under app/cache folder and then run the web ui for install.php and that error went away.

Another issue will be timeout issue on step 3 database initialization…make sure script timeout and mysql connection time out are set to be at least over 8-15 minutes…depending on the speed of your server.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.