Covering OroCommerce topics, B2B eCommerce trends, community updates and company announcements.
I’m really close to getting the system up and running, but I’ve hit a brick wall in terms of being able to create an order.
These are the steps I’ve followed so far:
- Added a product to the default price list
- Created a new customer and all of the groups etc
- Added the product to the Master Catalog and made it visible to the customer
- Added a few prices to the product for different amounts
- Set up the local taxes
- Added an inventory of 1000 just to make sure
Could you let me know if I’ve missed out any steps? I can select the product, view the details and see the quantities and unit prices available, but I don’t have the option to choose a quantity and add the item to my order.
Is there an option to tell the community version what workflow I want it to use for a particular customer?
Many thanks in advance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.