OroCommerce Forums

Covering OroCommerce topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCommerce How to import categories in OroCommerce

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jan.kulma 5 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Santhosh
    Participant

I want to import the categories from csv file to OroCommerce store. Is there any way to import the contents from csv?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

msulima

Hi, Santhosh P.

Now you can’t do this out from the box. It required to implement Import/Export logic for category entity.

As example you can use Import/Export from ProductBundle. It’s quite big and can provide a lot examples for any issues that you can have.

HulTh
    Participant

Hi Santhosh P.,
    we have made a little bundle for this :).
    Send me your Mail for more informations.

Best regards

Santhosh
    Participant

@Merlin my email: santhosh@siteclue.com

Israa Salameh
    Participant

Hello , I have the same issue , so I begin implement Import/Export logic for category entity. but in Category we don’t have grid to import, instead I have seen tree , so ? what to import .. any help ?

jan.kulma
    Participant

Hello

I am struggling currently with implementation of Categories Import. I did try to follow the docs, or what’s been done in other bundles, but no success. Even the placement of “Import” button on the Categories page in the backend is a challenge.

Did anyone of you succeeded implementing this?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCommerce’ is closed to new topics and replies.