Are you ready for something different this summer? Is it time to shake things up? Then forget what you know about conventional industry events and get ready for OroVibe. It’s a revolution in B2B ecommerce and it’s coming this June. Revolution isn’t for the timid. If you plan to stay at home, here’s what you will miss.
This isn’t the standard trade show, this is an innovative ecommerce bootcamp. No booths here. Instead you’ll find a playground where you can network and meet up with other participants while engaging in fun activities. There’s even a treasure hunt on tap.
Be prepared to experience the unexpected at every turn.
You’ll connect with Oro’s innovative partners in their Creative Studios designed for more relaxed brainstorming and exchange of ideas. It’s like chatting about business in the comfort of your own home.
In between, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from industry leaders like Agence Dn’D, Akeneo, NBS, Oro, Synolia, Quanta and more. They’ll run down their hits and misses in informative 20-minute TED-style talks. Our speakers get straight to the point to keep you engaged. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the topics that will be discussed:
- Yoav Kutner, Founder and CEO of Oro Inc. – “Revolutionizing B2B eCommerce Through Open-Source” – learn how multi-channel and B2B merchants can offer a superior experience for both internal users and their customers by using an open-source platform.
- Philippe Humeau, Founder of NBS System – “The Keys of The B2B Experience” – user experience is a key element to business success. Rediscover the major differences between B2B and B2C to better identify essential components of a B2B Commerce project from a user’s point of view.
- Guillaume Thibaux, Co-Founder & CEO of Quanta Computing – “Managing Web Performance for a faster B2B Experience” – Identify the traps and learn valuable best practices to boost the performance of your B2B website.
Who Should Attend
OroVibe is for the forward-thinking professional.
Attend OroVibe if:
- you are looking to meet your next partner or your next client;
- you think outside the box and want to experiment with new tools and ideas;
- you are creative and want to bond with other creative thinkers;
- you are open to new ways of doing business.
If you are looking for a traditional trade show with booths, boring speakers and mind-numbing monotony, then stay at home. OroVibe is not for you.
OroVibe: The B2B Ecommerce Revolution
The Date: June 13, 2017
The Place: 16/18 Rue Vulpian, Paris
You’ll leave your comfort zone and leave OroVibe mentally refreshed, reenergized and inspired. So get ready and get your ticket now.