Just take a look at these stats from the previous years – 67% of B2B buyer’s journey is digital already, 73% of global B2B traffic comes from the search engines, and about 90% of B2B purchasers are researching goods and services online prior to making buying decisions. As today these numbers keep growing, B2B companies must adapt to the demands of their web-aware buyers and bring commerce online for the sake of competitiveness and customer retention.
Whether you’re looking to embark on a digital B2B eCommerce strategy, start a B2B website from scratch, or replace a legacy site you already run, attend one of our Executive B2B forums to learn how to take advantage of digital commerce and optimize selling online.
These enlightening events to be held in two US cities by B2B experts from Oro and E7 and sponsored by Akeneo, dotmailer, and PayPal will discuss every aspect of B2B eCommerce you’ve always wanted to know about.
Consider joining our B2B eCommerce forum on a most convenient date in a location that suits you best:
- June 21, 2017 in Detroit (4.30 pm – 7.30 pm EDT)
- June 27, 2017 in LA (4.30 pm – 7.30 pm PDT)
By joining either of this free events, you will:
- Learn how to preserve your competitive intensity within B2B market, improve sales, and streamline operations by adopting an eCommerce strategy;
- Get in-depth industry insights and guidelines from B2B eCommerce pros;
- Benefit from hearing new inspiring ideas about business digitation;
- Overview most viable solutions designed for B2B companies transacting online;
- Have all of your questions answered during panel discussions and Q&A session.
Make sure to register for the Executive B2B eCommerce forum today as the number of spots is limited.