We are happy to announce that OroCRM and OroPlatform, version CE 1.7.6, is now available. For our partners and customers, we are also releasing OroCRM Enterprise Edition 1.9.5. This release mostly focuses on the following bug fixes and performance improvements:
- OroPlatform now has an improved handling of nonexistent template fixtures
- Magento channel integration is now organization specific
- Fixed validation errors in REST API controller for Accounts
- OroCRM EE
- Fixed issues with connecting Outlook to OroCRM without access to system configuration
- Fixed issues with the Outlook plugin sync before the working day starts
If you are already using one of our older versions, you can use the upgrade instructions to update to the latest version.
Clone instructions can be found here.
As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback and comments in our forums.
We hope you enjoy this release and find it useful. Thank you!