We are happy to announce that we have made a new version of OroCRM and OroPlatform available on GitHub.
This new version adds some features and enhancements as listed below:
- Configurable output position for blocks
- Localization for countries and regions. Added fixtures of countries and regions in default installation.
- Many-to-many relation between Contacts and Accounts
- Auto-complete form type
- Added “address book” for Contacts
- Developer toolbar works with AJAX navigation requests
- Enhanced data change log with ability to save changes for collections
- Added ability to sort Contacts and Accounts by Phone and Email in a Grid
- Added ability to configure hidden columns in a Grid
- Removed dependency on lib ICU
Clone instruction can be found here
As usual we are looking forward to hearing your feedback and comments in our forums