The Release Candidate for OroCRM and OroPlatform versions CE 1.9.0 and OroCRM Enterprise Edition 1.11.0 is now available! With this release, we addressed customer requests and developed a wealth of features and enhancements for performance optimization and improved user experience.
This release adds the following features and enhancements:
- Sales Manager Experience – We have improved usability for sales managers and sales development representatives in their daily routine of pipeline management. Sales teams can now filter performance records by entire business units and track performance with a new dashboard widget that highlights current opportunity pipeline.
- Inline Editing in Grids – This is a big feature that improves daily usability by allowing users to easily process big amounts of records in grids with inline editing.
- Contexts for Activities – We have expanded our Contexts feature from Emails to all CRM activities. Now you can relate Emails, Tasks, Calls, and Calendar Events, to a specific Account, Opportunity, etc.
- Records Sharing – This in an Enterprise-only feature that allows users to provide access to view records to other users who normally would not be allowed to see those records.
- Grid Column Management – With this feature, users can now configure and personalize their data grids by choosing which columns will be displayed, and in which order.
- Universal Tags – We have completely overhauled Tags, changing their design and the way they are enabled and disabled, so that you can edit Tags inline in grids and on record views. Tags also can be added as a field in reports and segments.
We have also completed a Google Hangouts Integration that will be released as a separate extension on the Oro Marketplace. This feature allows users to make voice and video calls with their prospects and customers directly from OroCRM, increasing productivity and further personalizing customer communications.
To try these features today, download and install the current release candidate version of OroCRM.
Clone instructions can be found here.
As always, we look forward to hearing your feedback and comments in our forums.
For a live demo of OroCRM, contact us today!
We hope you enjoy this release and find it useful. Thank you!