OroCRM Integrations Overview¶
OroCRM supports two types of integrations:
Integrations that are configured at the system level and share the same configuration for all organizations in an OroCRM instance. These integrations (or any combination of them) can be enabled/disabled and configured in the “System → Configuration → Integration”.
- Pre-implemented Google single sign-on functionality: Allows users to log in to OroCRM with their organization Google Apps for Work, Education or Government account, or their personal Google account if their Google account email address and OroCRM primary email address are the same.
- Pre-implemented Integration with Microsoft Exchange server: Allows OroCRM users to access contents of their mailboxes on the server directly in the OroCRM UI. (Available for enterprise edition only).
- Pre-implemented Integration with Microsoft Outlook: Allows automatic bi-directional synchronization of the OroCRM contacts, tasks and calendar events that are available to the users with their Microsoft Outlook applications. (Available for enterprise edition only).
Integrations that are configured at the organization or channel level. These integrations allow for adjustment of third-party system integration parameters (e.g. credentials, account IDs, synchronizations settings, etc.) for different channels and/or organizations.
- Pre-implemented Integration with Magento: Allows for data synchronization with Magento-based eCommerce stores, including customer contact information, online purchase history and abandoned carts information to provide 360° view of the client. Sales and support personnell can complete orders for the Magento store customers within the OroCRM UI.
- Pre-implemented Integration with Zendesk: Allows loading data from a Zendesk account and processing it in OroCRM.
- Pre-implemented Integration with MailChimp: Allows mapping OroCRM Marketing Lists and Abandoned Cart Campaigns to segments of MailChimp Subscriber’s Lists. The segments can be kept synchronized and used to create email campaigns in MailChimp. These campaigns and related campaign statistics can be imported back to OroCRM.
- Pre-implemented Integration with DotMailer: Allows mapping OroCRM Marketing Lists to an address book at Dotmailer. The address books can be used to create email campaigns in DotMailer. These campaigns and related campaign statistics can be imported back to OroCRM.
Along with pre-implemented integration capabilities, OroCRM can also be integrated with other third-party systems.