Organization Records Management¶
An Organization record represents a real enterprise, business, firm, company or another organization, to which the users belong.
Create an Organization Record¶
Creation of new organizations is only available in the Enterprise Edition.
In order to create an Organization record:
- Go to System → User Management → Organizations.
- Click the Create Organization button.
- Define the general details and the list of users for the organization created, and specify if it is a system organization:
The following fields must be defined
Current status of the organization.
Inactive or Active.
|Name||The name used to refer to the organization in the UI. This is the only mandatory field.|
You can also add a text description of the organization.
Check/uncheck the HAS ORGANIZATION box, to assign/unassign a user to the organization.
Please note that the “HAS ORGANIZATION” check-box defines if the user is assigned the organization role that you are editing/creating.
In the “Additional” section, you can define if the organization is a system organization.
View and Manage an Organization Record¶
In the enterprise edition, all the organizations available are displayed in the Organizations grid (System → User Management → Organizations).
From the grid you can:
- Get to the Edit form of the organization: .
- Get to the View page of the organization: .
- Get to the configuration settings of the organization:
In the community edition, you can only edit the organization name and its description. To get to the edit page, go to System → User Management → Organizations.