In Oro applications, you can manage, perform, and track the results of your marketing activities, like email campaigns and website activities tracking:
You can integrate with the external services (MailChimp and dotmailer) and synchronize marketing campaign configuration and results between these services and Oro application.
In Oro application and external systems, you can launch marketing campaigns distributed via email to the custom group of contacts. The custom group is generated as marketing list.
Once the marketing efforts get their results, you can monitor the collected marketing information in the context of the customers, leads, and many more perspectives
Note: Enable or disable marketing automation in Oro application using system configuration.
Via Oro Application¶
In Oro application, you can use the following marketing tools:
- Marketing Lists — Group email data into a target marketing list may be automatically generated using flexible filters and may contain any record with an email information, like leads or customer users.
- Marketing Campaign — Track statistics of the marketing efforts related to the same marketing campaign.
- Email Campaigns — Schedule or send an email campaign that uses a marketing list as a target audience and may optionally be related to the existing marketing campaign and monitor the results.
Configure tracking settings in Oro application using system configuration.
OroCRM supports out of the box integration with dotmailer, allowing you to do the following:
- Map OroCRM Marketing Lists to address books in Dotmailer and keep them synchronized.
- Use your address books to create email campaigns in Dotmailer and import them to OroCRM.
- Use Dotmailer campaign statistics and OroCRM reporting tools to analyze the campaign efficiency.
Oro application supports out of the box integration with MailChimp, allowing you to do the following:
- Map the Marketing Lists as segments in MailChimp and keep them synchronized.
- Use existing segments in MailChimp and import them to Oro application.
- Schedule importing statistics of the MailChimp campaigns into Oro Application.
To use MailChimp with Oro application, ensure that all the necessary integration steps are complete. See MailChimp Integration for more information.
After the integration is configured, you can Send Email Campaign via MailChimp.