Marketing Tools for Magento¶
Magento Web Tracking¶
To improve marketing and sales performance, OroCRM provides a tool that tracks user behavior data from your Magento Store.
OroCRM Tracking extension adds a pre-configured tracking code to your Magento store and collects the following events:
- Page views
- Registration of new users
- Items added to carts
- Start of order checkout
- Successful order placement
These events are recorded in OroCRM making it possible for you to track your customer activity.
For how to configure such tracking, see Magento Web Tracking topic.
RFM Analysis for Magento Customers¶
In OroCRM the RFM metrics are available for Magento customers. It is based on customer order history and helps evaluate customers from the following points:
- Recency — How long ago did the customer create their last order?
- Frequency — How often does the customer make orders?
- Monetary value — How much money did the customer spend on the orders?
More information on how RFM is configured in your Oro application can be found in the RFM analysis topic.
Magento Abandoned Cart Campaigns¶
OroCRM’s Magento Abandoned Cart Campaign functionality enables users to receive additional store revenue by increasing conversion of abandoned carts.
To increase this conversion, OroCRM allows to:
- Segment the necessary carts from all the carts available in OroCRM.
- Synchronize customer and cart data with MailChimp.
- Create an ongoing automation campaign in MailChimp for all carts that become abandoned.
- Receive statistics on clicks and opens to monitor email campaign effectiveness.
- Trace orders resulted from the email campaign to evaluate cart conversion and economic benefit.
The Abandoned Cart Campaigns guide will take you through the process of sending such campaigns step by step.