You can add an attachment to a record in OroCRM.
The attachment settings depend on the specific entity settings. See step 5 of the Create and Entity action description.
Once a record has been created, an attachment can be added from its View page.
The ability to view and upload attachments depends on the permissions defined for the entity.
- Go to the record view page.
- Click the Add Attachment action button.
- In the form emerged:
- Choose the file to attached.
- Leave a comment, if necessary.
- Define the attachment owner. Only the owner and users with whose roles that enable management/viewing of the owner’s attachments will be able to manage/view the attachment.