Welcome to OroCRM Documentation!¶
OroCRM documentation provides several guides to help you understand Oro and use its capabilities as smoothly as possible, and find answers to the questions most frequently asked by the community.
- Learn how to enhance your business with the capabilities of OroCRM in the User Guide: Into, User Guide: Sales, User Guide: Marketing and User Guide: Support.
- Read The Oro Book to get information about the basic features and capabilities of OroPlatform.
- Get acquainted with the most used OroPlatform solutions in The Oro Cookbook.
- Understand the bundles used at the back-end to build and modify OroCRM using the OroPlatform features with The Oro Bundles.
- Check out the Community Guide if you want to participate in the development process.-
OroCRM comes in two editions, Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE) and some features described in the documentation are applicable only to EE. To learn more on difference between editions, see OroCRM Community vs Enterprise guide.
User and Administrator Guides¶
This section provides information related the Oro application architecture and setup:
This section provides a series of areticles with more detailed information for developers and integrators:
The Oro Bundles
This section contains information about OroPlatform and OroCRM bundles, overview of system capabilities they
introduce, and guidance and advice on customization and extension of the out-of-the box
Support and Contribution
Join Oro community and contribute to the open-source OroCRM Community Edition. Check out the Community Guide.
This section contains annotation and configuration format reference.