Community vs Enterprise Edition¶
OroCRM comes in two editions, Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE).
The key differences between the two is that OroCRM Enterprise Edition offers enhanced application performance scalability, extended functional capabilities and customer support.
On top of the features available in OroCRM CE, OroCRM EE provides:
- Big data processing with PostgreSQL database.
- Big data search with ElasticSearch.
- Integration with RabbitMQ to handle large amounts of job queues.
- Multiple organizations support.
- Multiple websites support.
- Multiple currencies support.
- Support for inventory management across multiple warehouses.
- OroCommerce, LDAP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange integrations.
Complete information on differences between OroCRM Community and Enterprise editions is illustrated in OroCRM Editions.